Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to the School Year 2010-2011

Welcome to second grade Thomas, James, Sadie, Matthew, Adriona, Finn, Justin, Emily, Gutherie, Luke, Dean, Ellie, Samantha, Riley, Kyle, Julia! I am looking forward to meeting all of you very soon. I hope you have had a great vacation time and are ready to settle into second grade. It is very exciting to learn many new things. One of my favorite units is the Insect Unit in science where we watch and observe the insect's behaviors. Have a good night's rest on Wednesday and I will see you all on Thursday.

Parents, please send me your e-mail address to goodyear.lark@jamestownschools.org; thanks. I look forward to meeting all of you too! Our apologies to those of you who mistakenly received supply lists in the first grade report cards. I have given those children the choice of leaving them in school or taking them home. Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment